Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's 9:14 AM and Im going to explain this damn thing.

I am 23 years old, I am someone that could be called a Jack of All trades, A guys guy, or maybe I just retain to much information that know one cares about. In this life few things are certain, one is that I hate the fucking eagles, there is always replacement for displacement, and everyone has an opinion. Now probably only two of these things are useful to anyone, but in the small chance you thought that hotel california was the bee's knee's, kindly go fuck yourself. So what is this blog about you ask? Well, unfortunately as a testosterone driven male, my obsessions are not original nor are they unique but they do create a lifestyle. CARS, MUSIC, FILM, and GUNS four things I can not go one day without talking, thinking or obsessing about. I am sure over the next few months I may branch out, but this is not a live journel so that I can talk about my personal problems to the internet this is a blog that is designed to allow me to speak my mind on topics and things I love and hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment